Best Luxury Hotels in Jackson Hole in Each Price Category
We all know a bad hotel can cause the whole trip to be a mess. Jackson Hole is the perfect place to stay and we want to make sure your hotel is the perfect fit for you. Here is our list of Best Luxury Hotels in Jackson Hole in Each Price Category. Each one is a world-class hotel and we would recommend any of them, no matter the price!
Price Range of $300-$500
- Snake River Lodge and Spa – Located in the heart of Teton Village, this resort is right next to the Jackson Hole Mountain Aerial Tram. Enjoy a relaxing day in their magnificent spa and give yourself the treat you deserve! Don’t forget to try their award winning Gamefish Restaurant and Bar. Snake River Lodge and Spa is also the closest hotel to Grand Teton National Park.
- Snow King – Snow King is on the edge of Jackson, Wyoming and is close to many wonderful attractions in the area, such as Jackson Hole Shooting Experience. Snow King also has fantastic amenities of their own! Right next to the hotel is Snow King Mountain. Snow King Mountain offers exciting activities such as the Treetop Adventure Park, Cowboy Coaster, Alpine Slide, and Scenic Chairlift.
- Rustic Inn – Located on twelve lush acres adjacent to the National Elk Refuge and just a few blocks from Jackson’s lively town square, the Rustic Inn Creekside Resort & Spa in Jackson Hole is the perfect place for Western hospitality. Outdoor enthusiasts and hedonists alike indulge in the lavishly appointed historic lodging accommodations and luxury log cabins at this boutique hotel.
Price Range of $500-$700
- Hotel Jackson – This beautiful hotel is located in the Jackson Town Square, making its location ideal for all your vacation plans. Try a Lebanese or Mediterranean cuisine at their award winning FIGS restaurant. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Teton Mountains from this hotel’s rooftop spa. They also have a ski shuttle to take you to Snow King Mountain during the winter.
- The White Buffalo Club – The White Buffalo Club Hotel is one classy place located in downtown Jackson. The White Buffalo has a phenomenal Steakhouse and Bar downstairs with great service to match. The hotel also has personal yoga and fitness instructors on hand to help you keep up your workout routine on vacation. The White Buffalo also offers several shuttles to help you get wherever you need, including the airport!
- Spring Creek Ranch – Spring Creek Ranch is located on a wildlife sanctuary almost 1,000 feet above the town of Jackson and has the most spectacular views of the world famous 13,700-foot Grand Teton. Enjoy the western cuisine at the DiRoNA award-winning Granary Restaurant with floor to ceiling windows to view the sunrise or sunset over the Grand Teton. Disconnect from the outside world and rejuvenate at the Wilderness Adventure Spa with a High Altitude Hot Stone Heaven Massage.
Price Range of $700-$2000
- Four Seasons – Four Seasons has phenomenal service at every level. Their team has perfected service from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave. Located in Teton Village, Four Seasons has breathtaking views of the Tetons, right from your bedroom window! The Westbank Grill, located on the first floor, offers perfectly grilled steak with an incredible view of the Rendezvous Peak. During the summer months, enjoy their Pool Cafe while you soak up the sun! Four Seasons also has incredible wildlife safaris, full service wedding planning, and in-house fly fishing guides. Lastly, rejuvenate in their lavish spa with one of their 16 different treatments.
- Amangani – Amangani has the most magnificent views you will ever see in your life. Their wonderful spa offers a wide range of service. From morning yoga sessions before hitting the ski slopes to relaxing reflexology after a long day’s hike, Amangani will take care of you! The redwood-paneled Grill Restaurant specializes in local, sustainable ranch meats, fresh fish and seasonal farm-to-table produce. Their flawless service and state-of-the-art rooms will make your stay in Jackson Hole an absolute dream.
- Hotel Terra – Hotel Terra was named Wyoming’s Best by Travel + Leisure and their great service will show you why! Located in the middle of Teton Village, Hotel Terra is right next to the best skiing in the nation. Relax in their rooftop infinity pool at the end of a busy shopping day. Join their in-house naturalist on a Wyoming adventure of a lifetime! Last but certainly not least, take your stomach out to dine on their two restaurants. The Osteria Cafe will serve all your breakfast and lunch needs! The Village Osteria serve a phenomenal Italian Cusine that will leave your taste buds happy at the end of the day.